- Nice sized PLASTIC brush (which I like over the bristle brush)
- Brush lifts, separates, lengthens, and coats lashes well (!!!)
- Good amount of the product on the brush (not too much)
- Cute tube (unlike that awful Colossal Mascara)-- but the Juicy Couture-ish tube is kind of... eh.
- The brush is really great, but not attached very well to the wand. Sometimes when I pull it out, it looks like its about to break off inside of the tube
- And because of the same reason as above, my brush is slightly, but permanently bent.
Overall, I LOVE this mascara. A lot of people ask if I have lashes on when I wear this mascara, but they never look gross or clumpy like some mascaras.
Here are some pictures of me wearing the mascara. Sorry there are no before pics.