9

Turquoise + Black Look && NOTD (Pardon my forehead...)

So, I've been MIA for a minute. No posts, no comments-- nothing.
That is chiefly because, with the start of the new year, came much B.S.
So, I've had a lot of random things to deal with since Jan. 1st-- even New Years was wack... I fell asleep at 11pm, and woke up because I heard fireworks @ Lenox Mall lol.

Fun stuff.

Anyway, I'm back. I have some time now, therein, I will be catching up on commenting :)

Here's a look I did today. Got really bored, and felt like using one of my X-Mas presents.

It's a huge kit, made by Markwin's International. They are the same company who makes Wet&Wild and Black Radiance. Have no idea where my mom found this.

But here is the look.
And I couldn't find one or two pictures that I liked of it, so-- naturally-- here's all of them.


Wow, my trash in the background... thats cute :)


Yeah, couldn't pick just one.
Here is what I used.

eyes:
UDPP
Light Blue (Markwin's) - Whole Lid
FlipSide (Urban Decay) - Half Lid/Lower Lashline
Lagoon (Smashbox) - Outer Corner
Shimmering Onyx (CoverGirl) - Outer V.
HiP Black Creme Liner
Maybelline Colossal Lash

face:
undereye concealer (read below)
MAC Mineralized Satinfinish Foundation (NC42)
CoverGirl TruBlend Powder (Translucent Medium)
HiP Creme Blush (Blushing 999)

Yep, like it? One thing about that Smashbox mess... its pretty much powder. Barely any color payoff. And they cost more than MAC, so I figured better quality? Wrooong. Maybe it's just this color, I dunno...

Anyway. Here's another random picture of a look I did the night Miss V. came back from Iraq (yaaaay! Btw :). I used my 120 palette, and some HiP Shadow (forget which one), and their crayon (in the tan color). I didn't really like this at all. I think I'm too yellow for the red looks lol.


Yeah, gross lol. Looks like fish eyes.
Anyway. I said read below for the new concealer I had found that actually covers up my undereye circles. I had actually bought it way back when I worked at Sally's-- but just started using it.

It's the "Yellow" concealer by Palladio. It's great-- if you have terrible undereye issues like I do-- try it. Its around 4 dollars, I think.

Lastly. Some nails.

Some Barbie Pink polish from China Glaze in "Make An Entrance".

--Adios.







9 COMMENTS:

Eva said...

very pretty looks!

XPPINKXX said...

damn GIRL

you have go some serious lashes are those all your own...i love it!!!!

SOMEBODAY HAS NEW MAKEUP!...alot of it in factim loving your greenish grey eyes...do you wear alot of foundation...cuz your skin lookes really even and smooth...like un flawed mang!...

keep it beautiful girl!

xo

Rai said...

I think that was purchased at from Wal-Mart.
I got a smaller one for $5 there..the pigmentation wasn't the strongest for me...

Cute looks though.

Jervis said...

ur gorgeous

Kimberly said...

Love the first look a lot, nice.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u have sedulous eyes maam


rawdawgbuffalo

Mrs. Denga said...

OMG, very nice colors. Looks really pretty on you.

Devon said...

verryyy cuteee, your so pretty! and love your blog!

k . . . said...

Cute family girly! But where the heck did you disappear to?!